Our staff realizes that our work would not be possible outside of the will and power of our Lord. The intricacies of each adoption story to the ever-changing landscape of international adoption lay in His hands.
“The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.
Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.” - Deuteronomy 31:8
We need your prayers.
- Please pray for the millions of orphaned children in the United States and across the world who are waiting for forever families.
- Please pray for the America World adoptive families who are currently waiting for child referrals. Pray that they would walk in faith and with steadfast patience in this difficult season of waiting.
- Please pray that God would specifically equip and call many families open to adopting boys, children with special needs, and older children.
- Please pray for positive changes in US and International adoption laws. Pray for a change of heart for government officials around the world – that they would understand and see the beauty in God’s design of adoption.
- Please pray for families who are in need of extra help with their child and/or family dynamics.
- Please pray for our staff as we continue to navigate the changes in adoption.