Our staff realizes that our work would not be possible outside of the will and power of our Lord. The intricacies of each adoption story to the ever-changing landscape of international adoption lay in His hands.
“The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.
Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.”
- Deuteronomy 31:8
We need your prayers.
- Please pray for the millions of orphaned children in the United States and worldwide who are waiting for forever families.
- Please pray for the America World adoptive families currently waiting for child referrals. Pray that they would walk in faith and with steadfast patience in this difficult season of waiting.
- Please pray that God would specifically equip and call many families open to adopting boys, children with special needs, and older children.
- Please pray for positive changes in US and International adoption laws. Pray for a change of heart for government officials worldwide – that they would understand and see the beauty in God’s design of adoption.
- Please pray for families who need extra help with their child and/or family dynamics.
- Please pray for our staff as we continue to navigate the changes in adoption.