Partner with us in our mission to serve families, vulnerable children, and orphans.
"Give, and it will be given to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For with the measure you use it will be measured back to you." (Luke 6:38)
Cash gifts and their equivalent, through checks and credit cards, immediately benefit America World and are often the easiest and most convenient form of giving.
We offer two ways to give cash gifts:
- Online: Make a gift to our general fund to be used where it is needed most. Also, visit our orphan projects pages to learn about and give to those campaigns specifically.
- By check: Mail a check to America World, 6723 Whittier Avenue, Ste. 202, McLean, VA 22101.
NON-CASH AND ESTATE GIFTS
We also welcome non-cash and estate gifts.
- Pledges — Commit to donate a certain amount of money by a specified date.
- Stocks, Bonds, and Mutual Funds — Transfer these assets to our organization.
- In-Kind Donations — Donate items, materials, or services we need to do our work.
- Estate Gifts — Make America World the beneficiary of your will, life insurance policy, registered account, or trust. For more information, visit our planned giving page.
To discuss any giving options, contact Development Specialist Rob Kinsey at firstname.lastname@example.org or 515-520-3339.
If you follow us on Instagram or Facebook, you know by now that we love to showcase what our adoptees are doing – especially as many of them are reaching adulthood! One amazing example is Abigail Ward, whom Ken and Michelle Ward adopted through our…
Although Ethiopia closed its doors to international adoption in 2018, the urgent need to protect children remains. Children still become orphans due to political unrest, disease, and extreme poverty. Therefore, we are committed to continuing our work in this beautiful country. Over ten years ago,…
When we tell adoption stories, we have the luxury of showing how wonderfully everything worked out — after it has all worked out. But the decision to adopt can take a true leap of faith in the beginning. This was definitely the case for Cameron…