Church & Business Partners
As a church or business, your organization is uniquely positioned to partner with America World to support adoption and orphan care initiatives worldwide. Here are ways churches can support our work.
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)
We are unable to do this life-changing work without God’s help. Please have your staff and congregants keep us in your prayers throughout the month of November. As we seek to obey His call to look after the fatherless, we have to rely on Him. Please commit to standing alongside us in prayer as we work towards finding a Christian home for every adoptable orphan child. Click here for our specific and ongoing prayer requests.
We realize God hasn't called every family to adopt, but we know He has called his body to watch over the fatherless. We rely on the generosity of our donors to help fund our orphan care initiatives and missions programs, as well as post-adoption services for adoptive parents. Your tax-deductible donation is an incredible way to partner with us to ensure more orphans are loved and cared for through our staff and partners.
Even a small monthly gift can make a huge difference in the life of a child.
America World Adoption’s One Orphan ministry exists as a way to care for orphans around the world. We partner with orphanages and ministries around the globe and send out missions teams with the goal of providing long-term care to vulnerable children through adoption or ongoing support.
We have many exciting trips planned for this year. For a complete list of trip opportunities, please visit our missions trips page.
Find out more about how to send an orphan care missions team from your church.
- Pray about ways you can inform your congregation about the doctrine of adoption and the orphan crisis in a special Orphan Sunday sermon (November 11, 2018) or announcement.
- Consider recounting your adoption experience with your congregation.
- Encourage each family in your church participate in orphan care by partnering with America World through prayer, financial giving, and advocacy on social media. Scripture is clear about our Father’s heart for orphans and his commandments to defend them.
- Request our info booklets to share with your church. Consider having these available in your pews or church reception year round.
- Share an America World video and take up an offering during National Orphan Sunday, November 11, 2018.
From bake sales to corporate running teams, there are many ways you can turn a routine workday, youth ministry event or church community event into a fun day of team-building for orphans. Learn more about how your church or business can help orphans and adoptive families.