Temporary Foster Homes Needed in Northern Virginia
America World is seeking temporary foster homes for newborn infants prior to placement in adoptive homes. The potential is for temporary placement of two to three babies a year for up to 3 months at a time. This is a special ministry since it means loving and nurturing a newborn who lives with your family only a few weeks to a few months. Interested families would need to complete an initial foster home study but they do not pay for that service. We are looking for families who:
- Are not interested in adoption
- Any age married Christian couple. Can consider a divorced or widowed Christian woman if she does not work outside the home.
- Have one parent at home (could be retired)
- Available on short notice (a few hours to a few days notice) to accept a baby
- Live in the Northern Virginia area (counties of Arlington, Fairfax, Prince William, Loudoun)
- Can drive to take the baby to doctorâ€™s appointments and to visits with the birthparent at AW offices in McLean, VA
If you are interested or would like further information, please contact Teresa McDonough, Director of Domestic Adoption, at 703-891-4288 or email@example.com.