America World is eager to announce that since June, over 75 families have submitted their Electronic Acceptances for children from the shared CCAA website! Congratulations to all! Additionally, we would like to congratulate the families who have moved forward to adopt America World assigned referrals. The following children have families pending: Dylan, Liam, Cole, Piper, and Jack! Please join us in praising our God for bringing families forward for these children.
Please join America World staff in praying that God may call forward forever families for the children listed in bold below:
• Ben is a 13 year old boy who has a visual impairment. He loves school and basketball.
• Evan is a artistic and creative 11 ½ year old boy who has a deformity of both feet. He is described as fun-loving and clever.
• Brady is an active and energetic 9 ½ year old boy. He loves to watch cartoons and build things. Brady is hearing impaired.
• Jonathan is a friendly and outgoing 9 year old boy who has club feet and hands that are deformed. This adorable boy loves to sing for his foster mother!
• Andre is an active 9 year old boy. He is diagnosed as having “post-operative bilateral renal pelvis and ureter stenosis plasty” and ametropia of both eyes. Andre “loves life” and nature!
• Andrew is an active 5 ½ year old boy. He has been diagnosed with congenital exophthalmoses (protrusion of the eyeballs) and is reportedly normal in intellectual and physical development.
• Henry is a sweet and shy 4½ year old boy who has severe hearing loss in both ears. He is learning sign language and loves dressing himself.
• Joey is an independent and shy 4 year old boy. He has received surgeries to repair both his cleft lip and palate, and also has scoliosis. Joey loves music!
• Connor is an athletic and healthy 12 year old boy. He is an actively involved student; he gets along with his other classmates and is respectful of his teachers.
• Abigail is an active and healthy 12 ½ year old girl. She is described as active and talkative.
• Hannah is a happy 10 year old girl who has been diagnosed with post-operative hydronephrosis and also has a “lazy” left eye. She is described as obedient, shy, sensible, and polite.
• Amelia is a charming 8 year old girl who has been diagnosed with scoliosis and repaired spina bifida. While her diagnosis is severe, she is a strong and active girl.
Please continue to pray for all of the children on our Waiting Children Program list. There are still many referrals available for review! To learn more about these children and to view their photos and biographies please go to the link: http://www.awaa.org/waitingchildren/china/ and contact your Family Coordinator for the password.
America World China Program families who are not currently part of the Waiting Children Program are invited to contact their Family Coordinator with questions on the program. Additionally, these families can apply to be considered for waiting children referrals and receive email updates about the program by completing the online application at: http://www.awaa.org/waitingchildren/china/application.aspx.