America World is considering having monthly post adoption support group meetings via conference call. An America World representative would facilitate the meetings and there would be a small fee for each meeting.
We would like to get an idea of who might be interested in a support group like this and what your needs might be. If this is something you think might interest you, please reply to Julia.Norris@awaa.org and answer the following questions:
1. What country did you adopt from?
2. How old is your child now?
3. How long have you been home?
4. Does your child have special needs?
5. What topics would interest you?
6. What days and times would be best for you?
7. Would you prefer the groups be split by country of adoption, by age of child or by topic?
Thank you and stay tuned for more information on this!