During the month of April in the India Program, three families traveled, nine families are reviewing or in the process of accepting referrals, and five families accepted referrals.
Please join us for prayer for waiting children in the India program - families are needed for boys and girls of all ages with various medical conditions. Some of the waiting children are:
- 5 month old boy with ammotic band syndrome
- 5 year old girl with a minor heart condition
- 2 ½ year old boy with weak lungs
- 5 year old boy with a vision impairment in one eye
- 8 year old girl who was treated for TB
- Almost 4 year old boy with a bladder condition
- Almost 4 year old girl with vision impairment in one eye
- 6.5 year old boy with a developmental delay
- 15 year old girl with a missing leg
- 3 year old boy who is deaf
- Twin 2 ½ year old girls who are blind
To find out about the referral review and home study approval process for India, please contact our staff at 800-429-3369 or email us. Check out all India updates, including stories and pictures of families who are home with their children, here.