- 7 families accepted a referral
- 7 families are in the process of reviewing referrals
- 4 families traveled and returned home
Congratulations to these families! There are still many waiting children in India, and a great need families for boys and girls of all ages.
Specifically, here are some waiting children that need loving families:
- 2 year old girl with repaired spina bifida
- 5 year old girl with a missing hand and missing toes
- 3.5 year old girl with a vision impairment in one eye
- 6 year old girl with bowed legs repaired by surgery
- 9 year old boy who is HIV positive
- 26 month old girl with a heart condition and developmental delays
- twin girls who are 26 months old and blind
- 10.5 year old girl with a minor heart condition
- 13 year old and 15 year old girl who both have one leg missing
If you already have an approved India home study, you can be matched with a referral from India. To learn more about adopting from India, please contact us at 800-429-3369 and ask for India staff, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.