India Program Update: Current Waiting Children Available
America Worldâ€™s India program is very encouraged by the growing number of waiting children now being registered by Indiaâ€™s government and available for adoption! This includes young children with medical needs and older children that are healthy.
We would like to make you aware of some of the profiles of children that are currently waiting to be matched with a family:
- 5-year old female- HIV positive
- 7-year old female- HIV positive
- 2-year old female- Down Syndrome
- 1-year old female- blindness
- 1-year old male- blindness
- 5-year old male- lack of vision in one eye
- 8-year old female- healthy
- 6-year old male- healthy
- 9-year old female- healthy
These are just a few profiles of the many children currently waiting. Please note that these are shared referrals, and the children available for adoption changes daily, as agencies around the world match waiting children.
If youâ€™d like more information on the India program, or any of these specific waiting children that have been profiled, please contact India@awaa.org.
Please join with us in prayer as we advocate for the children of India in need of forever families!