Hosting Trips to Haiti
America World is traveling to Haiti this year! Hosting Trips are planned for March 1 â€“ 6 and April 12 â€“ 17. The purpose of hosting trips is to meet the spiritual and physical needs of older orphans and to advocate on their behalf. We will have the opportunity to spend time with older orphans, whose ages range from 6 to 16. One of the unique benefits of these trips is team members get to interact with these children in their home environment.
While in Haiti, the team will be accompanied by AWAA staff and local guides/translators. For all in-country expenses, the total cost is $1,200 per person, which includes:
- Airport transfers
- In-country transportation
- Translators to accompany the team
- Accommodations for 5 days and 5 nights (first night in Miami & 4 nights at the AWAA Guesthouse)
- Breakfast and dinner at the AWAA Guesthouse
- Cable TV, Wi-Fi and phone calls to the U.S.
- Laundry service
(Please note this does not include the cost of airfare)
If you have any questions, would like more information, or are interested in either one of these trips, please email Rob Henneberg or call 703.891.9784. We look forward to hearing from you!