We are excited to share with you that the Braun family is now together as a family in India! This is their "first family selfie" shortly after receiving their daughter at the orphanage. They are all adjusting quickly and are beginning to see those all important first smiles.
To learn more about our growing India program visit our America World India webpage. The following children are currently waiting for families in our India program:
- 5-year old female- HIV positive
- 7-year old female- HIV positive
- 2-year old female- Down Syndrome
- 1-year old female- blindness
- 1-year old male- blindness
- 5-year old male- lack of vision in one eye
- 8-year old female- healthy
- 6-year old male- healthy
- 9-year old female- healthy
If you are being led to adopt from India we would encourage you to contact our India staff to learn more about the children available, or simply how to begin the process to adopt, by emailing India@awaa.org.
#BeAStoryteller for orphans in India