Several children are available for review in our Waiting Children Program. You can find photos and a short biography on each child on our website. You can also call 1-888-One-Child or email firstname.lastname@example.org and a Family Coordinator will be happy to provide additional information on these children. There is also additional information on shared referrals available for adoption that a family coordinator can discuss with families who are interested in learning more about those children.
Please join America World in praying that God may call forward forever families for the children listed in bold below.
• Seth is an independent and friendly 13 year old boy. He has a congenital limb deformity where his left arm is missing from the forearm down. He attended the Hope Journey summer camp in July 2007 where America World staff met and interacted with him.
• Ben is a 12 year old boy who has a visual impairment. He loves school and basketball.
• Nathaniel is an introverted yet confident 12 year old boy. He is artistic and good at calligraphy. He attended the Hope Journey summer camp in July 2007 where America World staff met and interacted with him.
• Piper is a brilliant 12 year old girl who has a lisp and “uncoordinated jaw cavity.” All who meet her love her!
• Liam is a healthy boy who will soon turn 12 years old. He is described as active, polite, and popular.
• Evan is a artistic and creative 11 year old boy who has a deformity of both feet. He is described as fun-loving and clever.
• Madeline is a 9½ year old girl who loves school and playing outside. She has been diagnosed as having a degenerative eye condition.
• Brady is an active and energetic 9 year old boy. He loves to watch cartoons and build things. Brady is hearing impaired.
• Jonathan is a friendly and outgoing 9 year old boy who has club feet and hands that are deformed. This adorable boy loves to sing for his foster mother!
• Andre is an active 8 year old boy. He is diagnosed as having “post-operative bilateral renal pelvis and ureter stenosis plasty” and ametropia of both eyes. Andre “loves life” and nature!
• Dylan is an active, helpful, and clever 6 year old boy who has a developmental delay.
• Cole is a 5½ year old boy who has a arm deformity. He loves to write and draw and his caretakers state that he attaches well to people.
• Andrew is an active 5 year old boy. He has been diagnosed with congenital exophthalmoses (protrusion of the eyeballs) and is reportedly normal in intellectual and physical development.
• Henry is a sweet and shy 4½ year old boy who has severe hearing loss in both ears. He is learning sign language and loves dressing himself.
• Joey is an independent and shy 3½ year old boy. He has received surgeries to repair both his cleft lip and palate, and also has scoliosis.
• Gage is a 3½year old boy who has a repaired congenital anal atresia. He is fond of being neat and tidy and loves playing outdoors!
• Chase is a 3 year old boy who has albinism. This sweet boy’s favorite toy is the remote control.
• Noah an energetic 2 year old boy who has been diagnosed with congenital microphthalmia which means his eyes are smaller than normal. Noah’s favorite toys are his blocks!
• Jack is a very active 2 year old boy who has repaired cleft lip and a severe unrepaired cleft palate. He likes to wiggle when he listens to music!
Please help America World in advocating for these children by praying for them and notifying family, friends, and church communities that these children are available for adoption. We trust in God’s perfect plan for these children and for families as they continue on their adoption journey.