America World is eager to announce that over the past six weeks, 45 families have submitted their Electronic Acceptances for children from the shared CCAA website! Congratulations to all! Additionally, we would like to congratulate the families who have moved forward to adopt America World assigned referrals. A special congratulations goes out to the families moving forward to adopt Chase and Noah! The following children have families pending: Dylan, Liam, Cole, Piper, and Jack! Please join us in praising our God for bringing families forward for these children.
In other exciting news, Madeline and Henry, who are also America World referrals, are also currently under review with families. Our prayers are with these families as they review the referrals and seek God’s discernment for their family in that process. Additionally, Dylan turned 9 in July. We wish him a happy birthday and are thankful he has a family pending for his adoption!
Please join America World staff in praying that God may call forward forever families for the children listed in bold below:
• Seth is an independent and friendly 13 year old boy. He has a congenital limb deformity where his left arm is missing from the forearm down. He attended the Hope Journey summer camp in July 2007 where America World staff met and interacted with him.
• Ben is a 13 year old boy who has a visual impairment. He loves school and basketball.
• Nathaniel is an introverted yet confident 12 ½ year old boy. He is artistic and good at calligraphy. He attended the Hope Journey summer camp in July 2007 where America World staff met and interacted with him.
• Evan is a artistic and creative 11 ½ year old boy who has a deformity of both feet. He is described as fun-loving and clever.
• Brady is an active and energetic 9 ½ year old boy. He loves to watch cartoons and build things. Brady is hearing impaired.
• Jonathan is a friendly and outgoing 9 year old boy who has club feet and hands that are deformed. This adorable boy loves to sing for his foster mother!
• Andre is an active 9 year old boy. He is diagnosed as having “post-operative bilateral renal pelvis and ureter stenosis plasty” and ametropia of both eyes. Andre “loves life” and nature!
• Andrew is an active 5 ½ year old boy. He has been diagnosed with congenital exophthalmoses (protrusion of the eyeballs) and is reportedly normal in intellectual and physical development.
• Joey is an independent and shy 4 year old boy. He has received surgeries to repair both his cleft lip and palate, and also has scoliosis. Joey loves music!
• New! Connor is an athletic and healthy 12 year old boy. He is an actively involved student; he gets along with his other classmates and is respectful of his teachers.
• New! Abigail is an active and healthy 12 ½ year old girl. She is described as active and talkative.
• New! Hannah is a happy 10 year old girl who has been diagnosed with post-operative hydronephrosis and also has a “lazy” left eye. She is described as obedient, shy, sensible, and polite.
• New! Amelia is a charming 8 year old girl who has been diagnosed with scoliosis and repaired spina bifida. While her diagnosis is severe, she is a strong and active girl.
Please continue to pray for all of the children on our Waiting Children Program list. There are still many referrals available for review! To learn more about these children and to view their photos and biographies please go to the link: http://www.awaa.org/waitingchildren/china/ and contact your Family Coordinator for the password.
America World China Program families who are not currently part of the Waiting Children Program are invited to contact their Family Coordinator with questions on the program. Additionally, these families can apply to be considered for waiting children referrals and receive email updates about the program by completing the online application at: http://www.awaa.org/waitingchildren/china/application.aspx.