China Heritage Tours: Just Added, Trips for 2016!
America World is pleased to announce our first ever China Heritage Tour! America World Adoption is partnering with Bridge of Love Adoption Service in China (BLAS) and will offer two trips in 2015, with steeply discounted rates for children adopted from China.
- July 31 to August 10, 2015
- December 18-28, 2015
- July 8-18, 2016
- December 23, 2016 to January 2, 2017
Families will travel and tour all throughout Beijing and Xiâ€™an, with the option of adding on a tour to your adopted childâ€™s province at the end of the trip, for an additional fee.
Include (among other things) visiting the Great Wall, the Forbidden City, a Hutong tour by rickshaw, culture classes, Peking Duck dinner and a visit to the CCCWA, in Beijing. In Xiâ€™an families will do many things, including the chance to enjoy a Tang Dynasty show, visit the world famous Terra-Cotta Warriors and take a bike ride on the Ancient City Wall.
- All hotel accommodations with breakfast
- In country airfare
- Tickets for sightseeing per itinerary
- Listed group meals
- Guide and driver service
- Transfer between airport and hotel according to the group itinerary
- Trip Insurance
- International airfare
- Passport and/or Chinese Visa
- Tips and gratuity
- Personal expenses, spending money
- Some meals that are on your own
*Families are responsible for booking their own international flights and securing their own Chinese visas
- Adoptive child (must be accompanied by parent/guardian) – $360
- Children under 12 -$1,460
- Adults 12 and over – $1,960
Price includes the 10 day tour. Please note trip exclusions above. These prices do not include international airfare and passport/visa fees.
Additional costs will be calculated per family if you choose to add the additional tour in your adopted childâ€™s province at the end of the trip.
We need a group of at least 20 in order to send our first trip. If you are interested in one of our trips, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org . We will be happy to send you more detailed information and answer any questions.
Deadline to sign up for the 2015 summer tour is April 30th.