- Do you spend hours rocking, holding or nursing your baby to sleep?
- Does your toddler need you to lay down or pat him to fall asleep?
- Does your young child wake up throughout the night?
- Is your child often tired, cranky or fussy?
- Are nap-times non-existent or a struggle?
Anna Stager is a trained Gentle Sleep Coach and adoptive mom who will share from her personal experience and her training so that you can understand sleep and help your children sleep. Join us as we cover these topics in the phone call...
- The top reasons your baby/child is not sleeping
- Important sleep principles that will help any child sleep better
- How to encourage good sleep while growing a strong attachment and bond
- How to use Gentle methods to teach your child how to sleep better
- When to seek out further help
- Open Q&A session
- Handout with tips and resources
DATE & TIME:
Thursday, September 24, 2015
12:30 - 2:00 PM Eastern
11:30 - 1:00 PM Central
10:30 - 12:00 PM Mountain
9:30 - 11:00 AM Pacific
Available in RSVP instructions.
If you would like to participate in this month’s group, please RSVP to Yasmin.Thornton@awaa.org before the event.
If you have specific questions or experiences in this area that you would like to share during this discussion, please let me know when you RSVP.
Hope that you can make it!