America World Reunion: Registration Reminder
Calling All AWAA Families â€“ Past and Present! Have you registered for the Reunion yet? Registration is live and spots are filling up!
Join us for America Worldâ€™s Family Reunion Weekend October 9th â€“ 12th, 2015. We are going to have a lot of activities for the whole family including:
– a Father/Daughter dance and Family Fun night on Friday night the 9th
– a BBQ at Brian and Renee Luwisâ€™s home on Saturday, October 10th from 11:00am â€“ 3:00pm (space is limited),
– a 20th Celebration Gala at the hotel on Saturday night the 10th (with childcare),
– church on Sunday at McLean Bible Church and
– some program specific outings (to be announced) on Sunday afternoon the 11th.
You are welcome to stay until Monday (Columbus Day holiday for many people) to sightsee in DC. We have reserved rooms at the Sheraton Tyson Corner for $90/night and the hotel is in walking distance from many shops and restaurants, with a free shuttle to the metro to access the sights in DC and a free shuttle to Tysonâ€™s Corner Center I and II, premier shopping malls close by.
Many current and former staff will be at the events, some of our in country staff hope to attend as well! We would all love to see you there.
For more information, please see our blog post for the weekend here: AWAA 20th Anniversary Reunion. To make reservations please fill out this: Reunion Registration Form and email it to Reunion@awaa.org or call Michelle Reed at 703-891-3281.
We also have a Facebook event page that you can join to see who all is coming, receive updates, and stay connected: https://www.facebook.com/events/769423079837218/
We hope to see you in October!