Great News! America World Adoption’s ACT Program is growing! ACT (Adoption Coaching and Training) is expanding our support group offerings, training options, website resources, blog postings, and added a logo!
Our logo is based on the verse found in Hebrews 6:19 which metaphorically refers to the anchor as that which supports or keeps one steadfast in the time of trial or of doubt. It is an emblem of hope.
Look for future blog posts from our ACT Team which will include:
- The Parenting Tips Series for helpful insight and advice for raising our children,
- The Resource Spotlight series for information about different websites, groups, books, and professionals that may be helpful to you.
Also, watch our blog and website for these upcoming support groups!
- June’s Free Monthly Support Group: The Impact of Adult Attachment on Adoption Parenting
- July’s Free Monthly Support Group: Siblings In Adoption
- Reviewing and Implementing Successful Adoptive Parenting Strategies (5 week interactive webinar series)
- Understanding Sensory Issues and Helping Your Child (3 week interactive webinar series)
- Overcoming Post-Adoption Blues: When Life After Your Adoption is Not What you Expected (twice -monthly support group)
- Where Am I From & Where Am I Going? (weekly chat group for teens)
- Anchored In Hope (weekly support group for parents)
ACT (Adoption Coaching and Training) is a ministry of America World Adoption designed to support families through training, support groups, and individualized coaching. Explore ACT services on our website here, and reach out to us today for a free consultation to make a plan to meet your needs.