Our 2020 Calendar Photo Contest has closed & soon our staff
across the country will vote on their top 13 favorites!
Follow us on social media to find out who the winners are when they are announced!
- You must be an America World family
- You can enter up to (8) photos per family
- .JPG images are preferred
- Entries will be accepted through Sunday, November 3, 2019, at 11:59 PM Eastern time. Judging begins on November 4 so we cannot accept late entries.
- Make sure photos are in-focus (not blurry) with good lighting
- Get close to your subject and at their level (unless you are taking creative liberties)
- Image files need to be high enough resolution to print (at least 2MB is a good rule)
- Be creative and original to capture our judge's attention (the America World staff)
- Don't forget about the months in the year for our calendar—holidays, seasons, events...
- HELPFUL HINT: Name your image files beginning with your last name to help us sort
Our staff will choose (13) photos to be our "winners". (12) will appear as our monthly cover winners & (1) calendar cover winner.
All (13) winners will receive free calendars.
Additional photos will be chosen to be supplemental photos in the calendar. These families will be contacted so they are aware their child will appear in the calendar.
Calendars will be available for a suggested donation of $15 each and will be shipped in time for Christmas.
Questions? Email Mike Stone.